A Guilt Free Cookie
Okay guys and gals, I’ve got this treat in store for you!! Ohhh, it’s so good!! I’ve been tweaking a cookie recipe and finally have it down. So here it is, a guilt free cookie for all of us to gorge on- If we can gorge on them… I eat about 3 and get full because they are packed with so much goodness!!
INGREDIENTS AND AMOUNTS
- Almond flour- 2 1/2 Cups
- Himalayan Pink Salt (fine grain)- 1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Grapeseed oil- 1/2 Cup
- Pure Honey- 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla- 1 Teaspoon
- Flax Egg- 2 ( Whip 2 teaspoons of ground flax seed in 4 teaspoon of hot water.)
- Dark Chocolate chips- 1 Cup
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Combine all the dry ingredients together, except for the dark chocolate chips, into a bowl
- Combine all the wet ingredients together in a bowl
- Combine dry and wet ingredients into one large bowl
- Mix the dark chocolate chips into the large bowl
- Spoon out one inch circles of dough on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Set out to cool down
- Almond flour- Literally almonds skinned and ground up, filled with fiber and protein. Perfect for baking and cooking.
- Himalayan Pink Salt- VERY GOOD FOR THE BODY! Helps muscle cramps, lowers blood pressure and strengthen bones.
- Baking Soda- Helps with stomach pains, digestive pains, and bloating by fighting acids.
- Grape Seed Oil- Vit E
- Pure Honey- Vitamins and minerals
- Vanilla- Natural flavoring that helps lower cholesterol.
- Flax Seed- Omega 3 and lignans
- Dark Chocolate Chips- A lot of antioxidants lowering blood pressure while increasing blood flow
Is this even a cookie!!?? I say yes! A healthy cookie that you don’t need to feel bad about! What are you waiting for? Get to the kitchen!