Image Skin Care

In May of 2017 I started exploring a new skin care line called Image. This is the brand my esthetics school, The Skin Institute, uses. OMGEEE you guys, I love it so much! I’m about to lay down some serious sass (you see what I did there? ) about the benefits of Image and why you should have gotten your hands on some yesterday!

There are several different lines within the brand, so I will not be going over all of them because this posts would quickly turn into a book and I haven’t gotten to play around with all of them yet!

I guess I should start off with how it works! The outer layer of skin, or epidermis, is full of dead skin that needs to be removed and are oil soluble (loves oil- have you ever noticed how people with oily skin age slower?) Under that skin, the dermis, is healthy skin full of collagen and are water soluble (loves water- which makes since because our bodies are mostly made of water) so a lot of times the facial products we use aren’t really getting down to business like it should because it can’t get through to the dermis.

Image uses vectorized technology, meaning it can get the job done because the product is designed on a True Time Release with it’s encapsulated hydrophilic active ingredients. To make it easy, think if an onion. Every layer that you can touch and peel back is oil soluble, and in the space between each layer is water soluble. Do you see where I’m getting at? As you are pressing the product into your face those layers are shedding off through the epidermis and pushing those active, stem cell, water lovin’ ingredients into the dermis! Um, yes please!!!

Vital C

Plucked right from the orange orchard and freshly squeezed INTO MY HANDS! OMGSH, you guys- This. Line. Smells. So. Nice! Of course every product within this line has different ingredients, but overall this line is FILLLLLLED with Vit A, Vit C, anti- oxidants that fight free radicals in the skin, enzymes that like to ‘eat’ dead skin cells, and strong ingredients that promote hydration.


This seems like a no brainer, right? But, what you might not know about our skin is that as we age our Cell Turn Over rate slowssss wayyy downnn. Babies and toddlers have a fast cell turn over rate (about 2 weeks), that’s why everyone wants that ‘baby soft skin’. When we reach our twenties and thirties it takes about a month for our dead skin cells to shed off. And once we are…. experienced in life (50 and up) the skin cell turn over rate is about 6 weeks. That’s why aged adulta have rough skin.

This line helps speed up the process of our skin cell turn over rate, creates channels in our wrinkles for product penetration, promotes collagen production and fights any inflammatory of the skin. This line contains a lot of vit A, vit E, glycolic, latic, malic, menthol, salicylic, and Vit B5.


This is the organic line in Image. It’s 70% organic, the other 30% of this line are the peptides. Many of the ingredients in this line can be summed up to soothing the skin. With aloe leaf extract, arnica montana, olea europaea oil, copper complex, beta vulgaris, and altheae officinalis your skin will feel totally moisturized and supper soft. I personally love using the masque the most. After application I leave it on my face for 10-15 minutes and after, I feel like I have a new face!

 I have really seen a difference in the target areas of my skin where I was having insecurities since starting this new routine with Image Skin Care! I’ve noticed that I’m not wearing as much makeup these days because my skin is clearing up and I’m starting to feel better about how I look! I know that sounds cliché, but it really is true. Here are some recent photos for you to go off of.

When you find a skin care product that fits your lifestyle, fits your budget and meets your goals and expectations, it makes you smile more. And on top of that, it becomes a conversation piece as if you were carrying around a Kate Spade handbag on a beautiful sunny day.

Find a store/spa near you that has some Image in their retail, you won’t be sorry! And feel free to ask me any questions about the products! I will do my very best to answer any question that you may have. After all, I am an esthetician, that’s what I am here for!

Thanks for visiting with me today!


facebook .





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *