Everyone is either getting ready for Fall or is ready for Fall, and I’m no different! This year I have decided to paint pumpkins instead of carving them. (I’m not even sure if pumpkin patches exists in southern Utah, haha- I should check on that though!) You may notice some of these props/supplies from the Fall Wreath I made recently, so keep an eye out!
Here are some pictures and the prices of this project 🙂 *Note: I had a GREAT coupon 😍
- Glitter Paint $1.49
- Pink Paint $.50 (Each, they were on sale)
- White Paint $.50 (On sale)
- Small Orange Pumpkin $2.99
- Large Orange Pumpkin $10.49
- Medium White Pumpkin $5.99
- Medium Orange Pumpkin $5.09
- Rocks- From my apartment complex 😂
- I used a small box to add height.